[Ldl62] Calibration avec une sonde Colorvision Spyder 2 et le logiciel Argyll

Nicolas Nanchen nnanchen at linux62.org
Jeu 8 Sep 21:09:15 CEST 2011

Bonsoir Pierre,

j'ai trouvé sur le site du développeur d'Argyll le texte suivant qui
nomme effectivement "udev" pour les droits d'accès.
Cependant je ne comprends pas vraiment comment procéder !

Voici le texte correspondant :

No device configuration needed:
Some systems have in place  a security configuration such that anyone
logging in at the console of a machine has access to all the local
devices.
USB instruments access using udev:
Most recent systems use udev to manage device names and permissions, but
by default color instruments may not be accessible to normal system
users.
To solve this a udev rule file needs to be added that modifies the group
and permission of any Color Measurement Instruments, and you may then
need to add youself to that group.

Copy the file libusb1/55-Argyll.rules from the binary or source
distribution into /etc/udev/rules.d/55-Argyll.rules with owner root,
group root, permissions 644.

If you are on an older system that uses a udev that doesn't recognize
the syntax used in 55-Argyll.rules, or that doesn't have rules to create
the libusb /dev/bus/usb/00X/00Y device entries, you should install the
libusb1/45-Argyll.rules file instead.

On recent systems the new rules file will be notices as soon as you plug
the instrument in again.
On older systems you may need to
run /sbin/udevtrigger,  /sbin/udevcontrol reload_rules
or  /sbin/udevstart or reboot to get the new file noticed.

----------------- cut here ---------------------
# udev rule to recognize instruments and make them accessible to user
applications.
# Copy this to /etc/udev/rules.d/55-Argyll.rules

# Skip all this to speed things up if it'a not a usb add.
ACTION!="add", GOTO="argyll_rules_end"
SUBSYSTEM!="usb", GOTO="argyll_rules_end"

# Recognize the color measurement devices

# DTP20
ATTRS{idVendor}=="0765", ATTRS{idProduct}=="d020",
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}="1"

# DTP92Q (not tested)
ATTRS{idVendor}=="0765", ATTRS{idProduct}=="d092",
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}="1"

# DTP94
ATTRS{idVendor}=="0765", ATTRS{idProduct}=="d094",
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}="1"

# MonacoOPTIX (Same as i1 Display 1)
ATTRS{idVendor}=="0670", ATTRS{idProduct}=="0001",
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}="1"

# i1Display
ATTRS{idVendor}=="0971", ATTRS{idProduct}=="2003",
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}="1"

# i1Display 3
ATTRS{idVendor}=="0765", ATTRS{idProduct}=="5020",
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}="1"

# i1Monitor
ATTRS{idVendor}=="0971", ATTRS{idProduct}=="2001",
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}="1"

# i1Pro
ATTRS{idVendor}=="0971", ATTRS{idProduct}=="2000",
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}="1"

# ColorMunki
ATTRS{idVendor}=="0971", ATTRS{idProduct}=="2007",
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}="1"

# Colorimtre HCFR
ATTRS{idVendor}=="04db", ATTRS{idProduct}=="005b",
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}="1"

# Spyder 2
ATTRS{idVendor}=="085c", ATTRS{idProduct}=="0200",
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}="1"

# Spyder 3
ATTRS{idVendor}=="085c", ATTRS{idProduct}=="0300",
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}="1"

# Huey
ATTRS{idVendor}=="0971", ATTRS{idProduct}=="2005",
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}="1"

# Let udev-acl and ConsoleKit manage these devices, if applicable
TEST=="/lib/udev/udev-acl", TEST=="/var/run/ConsoleKit/database",
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}=="*?", ENV{ACL_MANAGE}="1"

# Otherwise, restrict access to members of the plugdev group
ENV{COLOR_MEASUREMENT_DEVICE}=="*?", ENV{ACL_MANAGE}!="*?", MODE="660",
GROUP="plugdev"

# Set ID_VENDOR and ID_MODEL acording to VID and PID
IMPORT{program}="usb-db %p"

LABEL="argyll_rules_end"
----------------- cut here ---------------------

(You may want to refer to this document for more guidance on modifying
udev rules, as well as this.)

YOU THEN MAY NEED TO:

If your system is not using the new ACL to manage device access for
console users (the file /lib/udev/udev-acl doesn't exist on your
system), then you will need to add yourself to the plugdev group, if you
are not already a member of it. You can do this either by using a "Users
and Groups" system administration tool, or on the command line running
as root:

   sudo usermod -a -G plugdev yourusernamehere

or
    su root
    usermod -a -G plugdev yourusernamehere

(If the usermod program isn't found as root, it might be in /usr/sbin,
ie. use /usr/sbin/usermod .... etc.
 If usermod doesn't recognize the -a flag try "usermod -A plugdev
yourusernamehere".
 If this doesn't work you will have to run "id yourusername" to list the
current supplemental
 groups, and add them plus plugdev using just "usermod -G
group1,group2,... yourusername")

You may find that the plugdev group doesn't exist on your system, and if
so you will need to create it:

  sudo groupadd -r plugdev

and then add yourself to the plugdev group.

You may have to log out and then in again for the groups to become
effective.

You can check whether the instrument is being recognized and set to the
plugdev group by comparing the output of ls -l -R /dev/bus/usb without
and then with the instrument plugged in.

You can test whether your instrument is accessible by plugging it in and
then running "spotread -?" and looking for it listed after the -c
option.

et enfin voici l'adresse de la page web d'où il provient :

http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/Installing_Linux.html#udev1

Si quelqu'un pouvait me détailler la procédure à suivre pour ma sonde
Spyder 2, s'il vous plaît ?

D'avance merci.

Nicolas.